• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Doubts about the hosting of the script

Guss

Chevereto Noob
Hi
First I hope my bad English language is not a problem.
I have two servers dedicated to my network of adult sites,
Both with the following characteristics
CPU: Intel i7 Eight-Core
RAM: 24 GB
HDD: 80 GB HDD SATA
Bandwidth: 10 Mbps (3000GB)
nginx cache

one with its ability fully filled and the other server to half capacity
and hopefully in December to acquire a third server and I am very interested to acquire its script.

Before making the purchase I have some doubts

The presentation of the frontend is always the same? that is to say,
I read this, the script has the light and dark versions, but there are more templates? or I can create a child theme as in wordpress to edit the template? I would not want to have 10 sites exactly alike.

I was thinking about buying the core license and test the script, because I understood according to his information, I can upgrade to version RED paying only an additional $ 20
Which option do you recommend?
Could I run the script in the Arvixe hosting and the images files from my dedicated servers? or is will be very small fast?

Sorry so many questions, but I have many years developed sites on the wordpress platform and this is new for me.

Thanks

Chevereto default theme has several on/off toggles that allows you to perform common customization needs. For example, you can configure the homepage to display a full background cover, show the explorer listing or to show a mixture between those. You can also customize the main active color, top bar (black/white), etc. You can also use the default theme as a base then and edit it either using theme overrides, custom_hooks, etc. It works like Wordpress.

Regarding the upgrade, the $20 price is just the price difference between those versions. Upgrade from network to core will always cost $Network - $Core.

Hosting included in the bundle (Arvixe) is shared hosting which works great for starters and you can always upgrade it to a VPS or a dedicated if you need more machine.

Back