• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Don't get emails on new user registrations

Status
Not open for further replies.
No this is not the problem i;m talking about. I fixed most of the problems with my email and i get a good score.
https://www.mail-tester.com/web-GVbhnn&reloaded=1

What i;m saying is that with every new registration usually i should get an email notifying admin that a new account created..
Well i don;t get this email.

Have to check if the problem is with the social logins only or with email registrations...

Will post my findings...

Btw i have still a problem with DKIM
"DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) is a method for associating a domain name to an email message, thereby allowing a person, role, or organization to claim some responsibility for the message."

Contacted Arvixe weeks ago but i dont think they can fix it for outgoing emails.. Any advice?

Chevereto doesn't send an email to you when an user registers in your website. I don't know where you got that Chevereto does that thing.

Chevereto doesn't send an email to you when an user registers in your website. I don't know where you got that Chevereto does that thing.

Where did I get this? Intuition? Treat & reply 2 your customers better...and don't underestimate the questions.
I just bought this tool.

Anyway, whatever thanks

I wasn't being rude or anything, is just that the system doesn't notify you at all when a new user signs up to your website so is really weird if someone post that the system stopped doing something that it doesn't do. I'm not underestimating your question, I'm just confused on what's going on here.

To be clear about this, here are all the emails sent triggered by sign up:
  • Confirmation required email (Target user needs to follow the activation link)
  • Welcome email (Tells the user that his account is ready)
Most likely you have an email setting or something at server side that sends you a copy of the outgoing email and if that stopped working maybe that's why you aren't getting those notifications.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back