• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Domain name questions...

ChainKiller

💖 Chevereto Fan
I want to buy the script but i don't have a domain yet, not for an image host at least.
Questions are:
Can i buy the script without declaring a domain name?
If i use one of the domains i have now, is the script "locked" on that domain? Or can i change it later?

I believe the domain name is just for reference and if you buy it now you can use it on whichever domain you like. Just put a domain name of localhost.com. You better snap it up quick, v3 is nearly ready and you're going to spend a load more if you don't buy it fast.

I want to buy the script but i don't have a domain yet, not for an image host at least.
Questions are:
Can i buy the script without declaring a domain name?
If i use one of the domains i have now, is the script "locked" on that domain? Or can i change it later?
At this time is just for reference.

Back