• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

doesn't have TRIGGER privilege

WolfBlack

Chevereto Noob
Hey!
I want to install now, but I'm getting the following error message:
Database user `********` doesn't have TRIGGER privilege on the `********` database.

My web hosting is a in Forpsi.com
Does that mean I won't be able to install it at all? :(:(:(

The solution seemed as simple as that: the denial command in the .htacces file is not allowed by the hosting company, as it is included in all server configuration files by default (and the duplicate is give 500 error).

The problem is solved and site is working.
Have a nice day, and thanks the lot of help @HenrysCat! 😍

Bonjour
Je me permets de rebondir sur ce sujet et le trigger
installer.php me met ce message
L'utilisateur de la base de données `carav594831` n'a pas le privilège TRIGGER sur la base de données` carav594831_2p3ezl` alors que dans un autre répertoire j'ai pu sans problème installer joomla

Merci de moi donner des indications pour la suite
Gpinpin

Hello
I allow myself to bounce back on this subject and the trigger
installer.php gives me this message
The user of the `carav594831` database does not have the TRIGGER privilege on the` carav594831_2p3ezl` database while in another directory I was able to install joomla without any problem

Thank you for giving me directions for the future
Gpinpin

Back