• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Does anyone know how to create images XML sitemap for Google

maordany

Chevereto Member
Does anyone know how to create images XML sitemap for Google???
This is one of the most important things for SEO

Thanks but I'm looking for an automated way. I think every time a user Uploading image to the site, it should update the sitemap automatic. without it I do not perform well in search engines and It's really not worth anything.

Exactly this automatic way I mentioned, respectively asked for.... ;)
to generate a XML-Sitemap for chevereto-based sites automatically. There could be some ways to do this:
- cronjob
- every time an image is upload, the XML is extended with a new url to the image

Sorry I'm not a programmer and somehow I thought that it is not automatic. In any case I do not understand how to do it. Thank you.

I will add it to the roadmap and I will keep this post in the development section is someone wants to help.

Back