• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

do chevereto have tools to prevent the photo duplicate upload?

• Thread starter Deleted member 88456
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 88456

hi everyone, do chevereto have tools to prevent the photo duplicate upload? and have any apps for it like ftp or webdav to upload photos?

i still cannot find a method, even using image id or original name, cannot detect the same photo duplicate upload.

and i wanna to know, what is different between free, paid, or business mode.

i have used the chevereto very good for upload, just this moment, some upload is error, i means when i upload 1000 photos, some error that i cannot find out which one have not been uploaded, is it the problem from web hosting, not come from the chevereto software?

You can disable the option to download duplicates in the settings. Unfortunately, there is no check for downloads, and no checks on md5, that if such a photo already has a script, it just gives its codes, rather than uploads again. This function is not enough.

thanks a lot both, i know onedrive and google drive, can check the same photo upload or not, i hate i upload duplicate after several months for same photo series since i forgot.

Back