• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Display embedded code on image page and remove embedded tab.

mkerala

👽 Chevereto Freak
Currently the embedded codes are displayed on separate tab under image page. It would be much easier to access the embedded codes if it was displayed under the image without further navigation.

I think there is sufficient space near comments section on image page to display embedded codes without a separate tab. My concept will look something like this.

test8496c.jpg

I can't label this as either accepted or rejected, it just doesn't fit here. This is more likely a customization rather than something that I should consider as a request.

I can't label this as either accepted or rejected, it just doesn't fit here. This is more likely a customization rather than something that I should consider as a request.

I was just thinking a way to make BBC codes accessible much easier. If we could squeezes not all but most used BBC below or near the image it would be really helpful for the users.

Thing is that request are made for general stuff, not to fit something that you should do by customizing the theme. By default the system uses that column for ads and it will keep in that way.

Back