• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Disable Direct Links

Just edit out and remove that part.

If we keep on adding options for things like these... the dashboard will one day become so huge that one needs to come up with a Chevereto index book. :p

I'm requesting the opposite of what's already included in Chevereto.

That's why you can customize and override the default theme. https://chevereto.com/docs/theme

Since the level of customization could vary depending in what each particular user could need, some of these customizations can be added to the dashboard settings while other will need to be done using theme editing.

I'm aware that for some the addition of dashboard settings will be perfect but I will only issue those when I notice several persons with that particular need.

If I'm one of the people that don't allow hotlinking of images, which I currently disable in my nginx config. It makes sense to add a simple option to Remove the Embed Codes and just show the Viewer Link. See attached.

Attachments

• viewer link only.png
    viewer link only.png
    91.6 KB · Views: 31
Like I said, unless your request meets certain minimum popularity I won't consider it at this time due to the huge list of features being considered for the upcoming releases.

Back