• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Define user role - registration by invitation only

genebrecht

Chevereto Noob
hi, before i buy a license, i want to know 2 things;

1- i want to have registration by invitation only site that just people that have invitation link can register on my site. does chevereto has this option or ability to add this option?
2- is it possible to define different user role (something like in wordpress)? i want to have two types of users; one who can upload photos and another one who can't upload photos but can only like and comment photos, so is it possible to restrict some users ability?

thanks for any helps.

HI @genebrecht

1- i want to have registration by invitation only site that just people that have invitation link can register on my site. does chevereto has this option or ability to add this option?
No, but you can disable signups and manually create user accounts from the dashboard panel.

2- is it possible to define different user role (something like in wordpress)? i want to have two types of users; one who can upload photos and another one who can't upload photos but can only like and comment photos, so is it possible to restrict some users ability?
No, Chevereto only has 3 roles: 1. Admin, 2. Manager (like an admin but without access to the admin Dashboard) and 3. Registered user.

Hope it helps,
Rodolfo.

Back