• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Default theme - Bootstrap

ddotgrass

Chevereto Member
I'm currently converting the default theme to Bootstrap, but due to time restrictions and I have a lot of clients to deal with, It's taking a while.

Just a suggestion, though, have the default theme available using Twitter Bootstrap. It's so widely used and it's just...better. Bootstrap is brilliant.

No.

Bootstrap maybe is more easy and flexible to customize but Chevereto was made upon his own frameworks. Basically this Bootstrap argument could be also fit to "Code Chevereto in Laravel/Node/etc". Point is that I developed tools that have allowed Chevereto to be like be know it. Chevereto in Bootstrap couldn't be half what is today and there are huge, and I really mean it... HUGE Javascript custom coding and things made just for Chevereto that make it fit in Bootstrap is just not needed.

Since the needs of Chevereto where that big I decided to create our own frameworks and it has worked amazing for us. Now, since I believe in choice you can create your own theme based in anything you like but it won't alter my decision which is the most common one today. Everybody is doing their own frameworks for projects like this because it fits better than a general thing that is great for other purposes.

Last edited:
Back