• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Database setup error (Expecting JSON Response)

VinterNix

Chevereto Member
🎯Description of the issue

I am attempting to install another copy of the script with my enterprise license. I am installing the script on the same server I already have 2 active and working installations on. The problem I am running into is the DB initialization. I have attached a screenshot of the exact error to keep things simple. I created the database manually incase there was some issue with the automatic process.

Current MySQL Version: 10.1.43-MariaDB-cll-lve

▶🚶‍Reproduction steps

Attempt to install the script both with cpanel creds and without. Same error appears.

😢Unexpected result

Error: Unable to parse server response. The installer is expecting a JSON response, but your server thrown this: (See Screenshot)

📃Error log message

[Provide any relevant error log entry. You may check our documentation for help on this]

Attachments

• ss1.png
    ss1.png
    246.8 KB · Views: 13
  • ss2.png
    ss2.png
    129 KB · Views: 13
Just an update. I went ahead an changed the PHP version for the installation directory to: PHP 7.3 (alt-php73) and the same error still appears.

Anytime the installer fails the recommended workaround is to proceed with manual installation.

This is because is hard to debug the installer issues, not al servers are the same. In your case, your server is restricting requests to the /install path.

Back