• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Custom tags

T3X

Chevereto Member
Hi,

I would like to ask for a option to create custom labels like it is done with WordPress.

Say i have cars on my site, but there are green, black, blue etc cars and there are pickups, sport cars, trucks etc.
I like to have the option to create those tags and link them to an image so the search would be more easy, now I need to create for all kinds a new category, but within a category to ad tags is pretty handy I think. Same as with the forum adding tags comma separated.

Ok but then I need to upgrade on the moment it will arrive, like it but spend again €65,- I don't know.

Ok but then I need to upgrade on the moment it will arrive, like it but spend again €65,- I don't know.
System does what is listed in the feature page, you can't assume that certain stuff will get added next month or so.

Also, this tag stuff have been already accepted (previous request). Most likely it will be adder within 3.X

System does what is listed in the feature page, you can't assume that certain stuff will get added next month or so.

Also, this tag stuff have been already accepted (previous request). Most likely it will be adder within 3.X
I do understand Rodolfo that it takes time, sorry I couldn't find it on the forum but great it is accepted already.

Back