• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Custom oauth providers

xiaoman1221

Chevereto Member
你好Rodolfo
首先感谢您做出这个非常棒的软件,我和我的团队受益匪浅,他为我们提供了很多便利,让我对这个软件爱不释手,我推荐了很多人支持了正版,并且谴责了他们使用盗版的行为(因为我也是从盗版用户转成正版用户的,非常抱歉).

这次我们遇到了一个问题,我们想把我们的账号系统和Chevereto 的社交登录结合在一起,但是我们的技术有限,您可以出一篇开发教程或者在后续的版本更新自定义Oauth2客户端的功能吗。感激不尽

English Version

Hello, Rodolfo
First of all, thank you for making this excellent software. My team and I benefited a lot. He provided us with a lot of convenience and made me love this software. I recommended many people to support the genuine software and condemned their use of piracy (because I also changed from a pirated user to a genuine user, I'm sorry)
This time we have a problem. We want to integrate our account system with Chevereto's social login, but our technology is limited. Can you write a development tutorial or update the function of the custom Oauth2 client in the subsequent version? be deeply grateful!

我打算添加自定义 oauth/openid 提供程序,但它没有进入最终剪辑。我认为这将是一个很棒的附加组件。
我试图更改您的代码,但我们的能力有限。能否提供一份技术文档告诉我们在哪里添加以及需要注意哪些规则

Yes, I will try to document how the login system works. I hope to document everything on September. As the software reaches its stable status I'm going to document it properly.

Back