• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Create a user with different features

bangsters

Chevereto Member
Hey. Is it possible to add a user category that is different from a normal user, such as no watermark. Or other added features like no ads?

Is that something that can be added easily, if so which file do I need to Modify?

It's not the sort of thing that you could do easily just by amending a specific file, it would need quite a bit of work.

Basically members roles are users or admins and that's it.

My understanding is that the roadmap includes customized user groups which are based on an set of permissions. However, I think thats coming at a later date (not sure when, maybe ? 4.x.x).

There's this thread that mentions it but it's also in a few other places somewhere (ignore the versions mentioned in this topic btw):

https://chevereto.com/community/threads/create-groups-menu-users.6296/

Back