• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Create GROUPS & MENU USERS

My idea is to allow to add unlimited customized user groups based on an extensive set of permissions, very similar to how forum software works (XenForo, IPB, etc.). Basically you name a group and set all the things that they can do (or can't do) and how they will be promoted to those groups.

Hope you like the idea.

Fantástico !! Deseando poder verlo en acción en 3,7, .... cualquier opción comunitaria como esta, o como la creación de grupos hará que el script crezca en atractivo y mucho!

Grandes !!
------------------
------------------
Fantastic !! See it in action forward to 3.7 .... any community choice as is, or creating groups will progress up the script and much!

Great !!

Last edited:
Could this be added with payment to? Like pay to be a member of a group?

Of course it will be added later on in that way but we will have to wait some time for it. My current roadmap is:

v3.7: Social features (likes, followers, comments, etc) + New explorer + User groups
v3.8: User based API + General optimizations
v3.9: Money making features (premium accounts, affiliates, ppv, etc)
v3.10: Even more optimizations + Undisclosed features

My idea is to allow to add unlimited customized user groups based on an extensive set of permissions, very similar to how forum software works (XenForo, IPB, etc.). Basically you name a group and set all the things that they can do (or can't do) and how they will be promoted to those groups.

Hope you like the idea.

It is a good idea , I hope it will be very soon ! (this month ?)

We are on 3.7 is the user groups part added in? I'm not seeing it if it is I would like to add moderators to manage images etc while I'm not around but not have full control over the entire site.

Back