• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Covid related updates

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Hey there,

So my take on covid updates: all the region where I live is on total lock down. It was just announced on live TV.

How are you?

We are seeing a huge increase in confirmed COVID-19 cases and it looks like they are just rolling with it. We had a lockdown pre-summer but everything runs as usual now, except we wash our hands everywhere anywhere. They say everyone is doing the Swedish model now but wont admit it. (just let it play out with minor restrictions)

I m not worried about Covid, i mean, i was at beginning afraid about it, but after i was in quarantine after i was in the contact with an Covid infected person in my Work, and after i got tested negative, i have lost fear little bit, im more afraid about actualy situation betwen China, India (Himalaya Conflict), and between Greece and Turkye, the people are going crazy, the USA i wont even comment..

Last edited:
Back