• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Core License

Cool, but understand that the system works based on Arvixe sending us an API call where the license is inserted and everything. I can't add a license to that system so we will have to wait.

Where do I get installation files from for non arvixe installations? Btw, still waiting on response from arvixe. I neither got my license nor they installed Chevereto on my account. I hope they have good SLA !!

Hi @rubarx, I apologize for the delay. I was out all evening. Could you please provide me your Arvixe username and I'll take a look at your account?

@neoark, yes I am taking a look right now. Working with dev to fix the problem. We have another Chevereto customer who also experienced the same thing. I'll keep you updated.

@greggarvixe Thanks for the update and the key. I will wait for the installation on arvixe. Please keep me posted once installation on arvixe is complete.

Back