Gambalunga
💖 Chevereto Fan
I have a contact page that was inherited from Version 3 of Chevereto. I did think i had got it working in version 4 but recent tests have shown that it is not working.
I have actually deleted the page and re-inserted it from scratch and it does come up in the menu. If it is not completely filled in it returns with required fields highlighted.
When I click on the Send message button it returns a blank form, but the message does not arrive at the destination.
The email is correctly set up and test emails arrive.
I have removed the CAPTCHA code from the contact form and diabled it from the site because it was causing too many problems.
I suspect the problem relates to some difference between version 3 and version 4 of Chevereto.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Type: Internal
Internal page type: Contact
Below is the code of the contact page.
I have actually deleted the page and re-inserted it from scratch and it does come up in the menu. If it is not completely filled in it returns with required fields highlighted.
When I click on the Send message button it returns a blank form, but the message does not arrive at the destination.
The email is correctly set up and test emails arrive.
I have removed the CAPTCHA code from the contact form and diabled it from the site because it was causing too many problems.
I suspect the problem relates to some difference between version 3 and version 4 of Chevereto.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Type: Internal
Internal page type: Contact
Below is the code of the contact page.
Code:
<div class="content-width">
<div class="c24 center-box margin-top-20">
<div class="header default-margin-bottom">
<h1><span class="fas fa-at margin-right-5"></span>Contact</h1>
</div>
<form method="post" class="form-content">
<p>If you want to send a message fill the form below.</p>
<div class="input-label c8">
<label for="name">Name</label>
<input type="text" name="name" id="name" class="text-input" placeholder="Your name" required>
</div>
<div class="input-label c8">
<label for="email">Email address</label>
<input type="email" name="email" id="email" class="text-input" placeholder="Your email address" required>
<div class="input-warning red-warning"></div>
</div>
<div class="input-label c8">
<label for="subject">Subject</label>
<select type="text" name="subject" id="subject" class="text-input">
<option value="general">General questions/comments</option>
<option value="dmca">DMCA complaint</option>
</select>
</div>
<div class="input-label c12">
<label for="message">Message</label>
<textarea name="message" id="message" class="text-input r3" required></textarea>
</div>
<div class="checkbox-label">
<label for="accept-tos"><input type="checkbox" name="accept-tos" id="accept-tos" class="margin-right-5" value="1" required="">I agree to the <a href="/page/tos">terms</a> and <a href="/page/privacy">privacy policy</a></label>
</div>
<div class="btn-container">
<button class="btn btn-input default" type="submit">Send message</button> <span class="btn-alt">or <a href="/">cancel</a></span>
</div>
</form>
</div>
</div>
