• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Contact Form dont work & Site Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

Psycho

Chevereto Member
Hello,

my Contact Form from Chevereto 3.7.1 dont work. Registration Mails work (E-Mail Server work) but when i write a Conact Message i get no E-Mail in the E-Mail Adress from the Admin Account.
Where i can see the Settings from the Contact Form ? I only know Settings- Sites -- contact but this is not the Settigns Site.

I have a Seceond Problem: i get a Error when i go with admin on "my profil" i get the error: Can't find includes/chevereto.php URL: http://domain.de/admin/

Can one help me ?

Sry for my bad english.
BR
Tobias

First off... Your link that we click is not the link you show. Please sort that.

How are the permissions for your site? All the files set correctly? Did the install run fine?

Hello thanks for your answer. I dont will post my realy link here.

Yes Permissions are right. chown -R www-data /var/www/XXX

For the First Problem i find a soulution the Problem was i have a Folder from Chevereto 2.0 with the Name "Admin" and when i go with admin of the this Site he dont go on my profil but in my folder Admin and the Folder is realy old. I delete this and now it works.

But my 2 Problem is not good. How i can make this the contact Form work ?

I think i need to apply some settings in the Dashboard for the contact Form without E-Mail for this right ?

Last edited:
I have one other Problem. I switch the Pic Upload to a other Server an now i dont see the Pictures in the User Profil. Musst i clear a Cache or something ? Normal Pic links work.

In the Dashboard i see all Pics and Picfolder as Admin

Attachments

• Unbenannt.JPG
    Unbenannt.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 3
Last edited:
Hello, i have active this but i dont See Erros in the Profil Overiew. Where can i see the Logs? I send you the Link to my Page over E-Mail.

Your SMTP credentials are wrong, simple as that. I tried to change the email to test the thing and I got an auth error. You will get the same error in /dashboard/settings/tools

And the other issue needs to inspect the error_log file. I can't do that without server access.

Last edited:
In the Error_log i dont see a error for this case. I had send you the Error_log.

Okay Contact Form work now thx you. i think because i get a registration mail this the E-Mail server work.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back