• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Confuse about Bulk Import

dudayz

Chevereto Member
👉Fill out this template accordingly with the issue you are experiencing. Add relevant files if needed. 🚧🚦Don't @mention to grab attention. Don't edit the titles of this template. Remove this paragraph when done.

🎯Description of the issue

I'm Confuse about bulk import, i was read tutorial but still confuse cause i'm not a programmer. Maybe you can help me to show in video or else guide to bulk import? Example i want add 100 images to existing one user and how to do that?

▶🚶‍Reproduction steps

😢Unexpected result

📃Error log message

Hello,

I found better solution and easy to upload bulk images, i use sharex and read tutorial about that, and i success to upload images. but how to put description for each images in sharex?

Regards

how to put description for each images in share?
Sharex only works with the api and it doesn't support these meta fields. You should be using the bulk importer as it allows to insert all that.

Those json files that you are avoiding are using the same format as implemented by Google Photos, it doesn't require any programing knowledge. It is just the format used.

You should wait until the documentation gets improved about this, as it also doesn't mention the automatic importing process which was added recently.

Hello,

Great thanks for that new documentation seems easy to read, i'm understand now. Once again thanks a lot Rodolfo i really appreciate with your best support.

Regards

Back