• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Config ( __CHV_RELATIVE_ROOT__ )

Status
Not open for further replies.

KOC2000

Chevereto Member
Hello,

I get page not found after settings all the configs when I try my site.

I used "__CHV_RELATIVE_ROOT__" from my old 2.0.7 config:-
Code:
define('__CHV_RELATIVE_ROOT__', str_ireplace(rtrim(str_replace('\\','/', realpath($_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'])), '/'), '', __CHV_ROOT_DIR__));

Now it's partially works, I cannot update my version actually because /admin doesnt seem to work..

When I enter admin password it goes to the address:-

http://mysite.com/admin/json?action=login&password=16a02013dc3cbbf17d6db22149ed69bc&_=1342092065717

And again I get "Page not found"

I'm on IIS 7

Use private conversation, click on my name and click "start conversation"

Admin login shown only because IIS asumes /admin/index.php as /admin but if you want to go to /contact for instance you get nothing.

You need a mod_rewrite equivalent for IIS.

Thank you Lautaro, I know what is mod_rewrite is, I wanted to know what rules shall I add..

Anyways IIS7: URL Rewrite have import feature, so I imported rules from ".htaccess"
Code:
RewriteRule ^api$ api.php [L]
RewriteRule ^admin/(.*) admin/index.php [L]
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteRule . index.php [L]

Still same problem though.

Edit:-
uninstalling and reinstalling URL Rewrite, fixed the problem.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back