• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Conditions signups

Micka

Chevereto Member
Hello.

Here are my code :
Code:
    <?php
        if(!get_logged_user() and CHV\get_chv_setting('enable_signups')) {
    ?>
    <div id="home-join" class="c20 center-box text-align-center">
        <h1><?php _se('Inscrivez-vous dès maintenant !'); ?></h1>
        <p><?php _se('Gérez votre contenu, créez des albums privés, personnalisez votre profil et bien plus.'); ?></p>
        <div class="home-buttons"><a href="<?php echo G\get_base_url('signup'); ?>" class="btn btn-big blue"><?php _se('Create account'); ?></a></div>
    </div>
    <?php
        } else {
    ?>
    <div id="home-join" class="c20 center-box text-align-center">
        <h1>Bonjour <?php echo CHV\Login::getUser()["name"]; ?> !</h1>
        <p>Vous pouvez gérer vos photos et accéder à votre profil.</p>
        <div class="home-buttons"><a href="<?php echo CHV\Login::getUser()["url"]; ?>" class="btn btn-big blue">Mon profil</a> <?php if(is_admin()) { ?><a href="<?php echo G\get_base_url("dashboard"); ?>" class="btn btn-big green">Tableau de bord</a><?php } ?></div>
    </div>
    <?php
        }
    ?>

If : if the signups are enabled and we are not connected, we can see the signup box
Else : if you are connected, we don't see the signup box but the account box only.

Problem : the fonction "enable_signups" was recently added...
So, when I disable signups, we don't see the signup box but the account box appears when we are not connected.

Thanks for help.
I hope I was enough understanding (I'm french and I didn't often speak english.)

I don't understand. This is a problem of Chevereto or your custom code?

I have modified the main page, so I think the problem come from my own custom code and I need help. :(

You only need to make the conditions more clear. You will have to test this in localhost ot something whit simple things like if(cond) echo 'something';

Back