• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Comments below the images

Regenbogenbruecke

Chevereto Member
Hi have a question for Tema comment, I have seen on the demo page that you can write a comment below the images.

Now I have the whole Dashboard durchgeschaut order for to find the setting there.

It true great if you can explain it to me so that I understand it tuhe.

Have two images when made where you can see what I mean with the comments under the pictures.

And a picture of my page where you can see how it does look at me.

With friendly greetings

Kay
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments unter den Bildern

Hallo habe eine frage zum Tema Kommentar, ich habe auf der Demo Seite gesehen das man unter dem Bildern ein Kommentar schreiben kann.

Nun habe ich das ganze Dashboard durchgeschaut, um die Einstellung da für zu finden.

Es wahre toll wenn man mir das so erklären kann das ich es verstehen tuhe.

Habe zwei Bilder bei gemacht wo man sehen kann was ich meine mit den Kommentare unter den Bildern

Und ein Bild von Meiner seite wo man sieht wie es bei mir aussehen tut

Mit freundlichen Gruss

Kai
Cheveto Kommentare 1.JPG Cheveto Kommentare 2.JPG Cheveto Kommentare Regenbogen.JPG

Chevereto rely in third party comment systems like Disqus. You can use any comment plugin and paste the code in Dashboard > Settings > External services, which will load that plugin in the image viewer.

Hope it helps,
Rodolfo.

Back