• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Comet chat.. need some help

harry01

💖 Chevereto Fan
Hi @Rodolfo I want to use comet chat on the site, and have it sofar installed, but one thing I need i can't find, that is the user id confermation in login.
I have attachted the picture want I search for The yellow part is what I need how Cheverero this handles, If you can help me out here may thanks.

screen_273.jpg

I need some context about this... Where you need the logged user ID? Inside a Chevereto .php file or in an external .php file?

Its into a integration php file what comet chat connect with Chevereo.
I send this file to you, it is so it is now on the server. Now only guests can chat, because I can't find out how to set this for autenfication.
Hope that you can find this.
BTW,
All data is in the same database as Cheverero witch own tabel.

Attachments

• integration.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:
oke Thanks for help Rodolfo!

But this code was removed the application from homepage.

I have experiment with a another standard code:

[ if (!empty($_COOKIE['userid'])) { $userid = $_COOKIE['userid']; } ]

This is working, only not with avatars. ;)

Last edited:
Don't rely on cookie, it can be easily spoofed.
well after testing it also do nothing with the member base, only Guests they can use the chat if needed.
I need Comet for assistence in this case for a good implantation ;)

But thanks Rodolfo for your time.

Back