• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

click image to website, Seo and image instead issue

Rumi.Yei

Chevereto Noob
Hi
Can i add website URL for each imaGE. I hope User can click the image than go to our website.
Is it a field to add image keyword and discription or any SEP wok for a image(Meta tag)?
I want to change many photos to other photos with same file name. Can i instead those photos via FTP without file name changes? Would it cause error?

Thanks.

Here again.

1. Can I add website URL on each image? User can click image than go a website.
2. Can I add keyword or description (meta tag) for each image?
3. Can I instead image with other image without changing file name?
4. Can I instead images via FTP?
For example:
I have 10 images. I hope to change the images via FTP. Only I want is keep the file name. Only the images different.
If I do it via FTP. Would it caused error?

Thanks.

Sorry but I don't understand this sentence:

1. Can I add website URL on each image? User can click image than go a website.

You mean like add your website url to the image file like a watermark?

No,
We hope add URL for image.
When user click the image. It will open a website on other window.

Is it a feature for this? Thanks Rodolfo.

I'm sorry but I can't understand what you mean. Your question is too ambiguous. Go ahead and make an screen of what you need because I can barely make sense of what you are saying.

sorry..

When user upload an image.
There is a field for user to add a site URL. and
When user click the image. It will pop up a window and browse the website.

Hope it is clear..

if you want to link the image to another website it can be done by adding html code or bb code for forums unfortunately chev dont have it the link will redirect to image viewer

Hi,

Is there a the Source field. It look like "Pinterest" to add URL on each images.
I tried the demo. can not find it.
Is there any field to do it? or we can custom the code for the feature?

Thanks!

Back