• Hey Guest, don't forget to VOTE on each RFC topic. Your voting determine Chevereto development! No votes, no development.
  • Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Cleaner Sorting of Languages

SirMoo

💖 Chevereto Fan
Currently the sorting of languages is a little odd. If you look on the demo there is currently a large space between Polish and English. Then again between Vietnamese and Farsi. Next you'll notice that Russian goes all the way to the bottom of the box, however after Swedish

Anyway we can get a more consistent 3x rows (except for the final one when the count doesn't equate to 3x). I've also noticed on my own install there are various gaps.

I'd also like to see slightly better language organization, preferably by their ISO 639-1 code.

20140915193141-Chevereto3.5.0betademo2014-09-1518-44-47.png

Here is what I see.

This appears to be related to it's display in FireFox (version 32 on Linux). Chrome is displaying fine.

It's possible it could be a Linux issue. I know of another site that the menu bar displays with one item right over the other, but doesn't do it in Windows. Leh sigh! I guess I'll play with it and see if I can conjure a fix.

This topic aged as I've been using desktop Linux for about 2 years? I haven't seen the oddity mentioned here in recent versions but let me know if is this is still a thing.

Back