• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

CHV 3.2.5 & API Issues - The link redirects instead of giving API response ??

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshleyUK

💖 Chevereto Fan
Hi,
I completed the update transition of V 2.3.1 (approx), to V 3.2.5 Using Avasts upgrade tool to keep all User ID's etc.
That went well.

I've just tried to sort out the API, but I can't seem to get it to work?

An example link - that should receive an API response is:

DONT CLICK - NSFW RESULTS

http://www.ultraimg.com/api/1/uploa...13/23-3d-beach-sand-wallpaper.jpg&format=json

However, this doesn't receive an API response? This actually redirects to:

http://ultraimg.com/image/api

(NSFW image on that page!!)

Do you know why this is happening? Or how I can solve this?

Thank You.

First of all you should use version 3.3.2 and secondly I will like to know if you are using the default API route or you are using a modified version?

I overwrote my old htaccess files which I used with v2.3.1 ? with the ones that were included with the CHV 3.2.5 update. Perhaps one of the htaccess files still remains, and is causing the problems?
I've done a text search for "api" within the root htaccess file, but didn't find anything.
Is there anything in particular that I should be looking for?

I see that the path is www.ultraimg.com/chv3/api/ . . . .

Should I have a folder called 'api' with something inside it?? Because I don't have that folder for some reason?

Last edited:
Problem is that you have an image with public id "api" and you have a route which is also "api". This is due to the old way of doing links (somesite.com/<id>) that causes conflict with your installation (and actually with any installation out there). I will add a patch to fix this, in the meanwhile you can delete that /api image and it will work for you.

Rodolfo, it annoys me that I didn't even consider deleting that image. lol
That has indeed fixed the problem and the API is now working perfectly fine.
Thank you for your help.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back