• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chinese market

losie

Chevereto Noob
Some personal opinions about the Chinese market I hope the authors read them.

I first encountered chevereto in 2016, and I really liked this program. At that time, there was no similar program in the Chinese market. I was struggling with the program. I found someone with a genuine program and asked for it. Crack sharing, I know this behavior is wrong, I'm sorry to say it here.

In fact, everyone has a lot of opinions on the Chinese market and a lot of opinions on China, but China also needs to develop with the development of the world. It will inevitably cause misunderstandings and misunderstandings for everyone, and feel that China is hateful and shameful. Including the global epidemic here, the whole world thinks it is the "Wuhan" virus, nor the new coronavirus. It also includes China ’s support received by certain people in certain countries. When “biting” China, it feels that China needs to pay the world. We feel that we should support everyone and pay for our actions. If I think so, I think it's a big mistake. Why should we be like the "closed door" policy in the Qing Dynasty? Because we ca n’t do anything, we were the same ancestors tens of millions of years ago.

Here also hope to get the author's understanding and support.

I was using the cracked version (Happy Edition) until the end of 2019. The free version was not used until 2020. I'm so sorry.

In the 2016 Chinese market, why can't we support genuine.

1. 99% of people in the Chinese market do not know PayPal.

2. In the Chinese market, 48USD = 338.88 CNY. At that time, the Chinese market did not understand such an expensive procedure.

3. PayPal is not applicable even in the on-site Chinese market, and personally feel that PayPal is not friendly to mainland China and charge a high handling fee.

In the Chinese market, we all use our own support programs, WeChat Pay and Alipay. The initial unfriendliness led to deeper misunderstandings.

I have a few personal opinions here

1. I hope that for the Chinese market, access to WeChat Pay and Alipay will benefit individuals and the Chinese market. Can also be given to Chinese agents.

2. For the Chinese market, I hope that the author can access some Chinese programs, such as QQ login, WeChat login, Weibo login, etc. .

In the Chinese market, Facebook, WhatsApp, Skype, line, KakaoTalk and other programs are not available

3. I hope to know more about cloud management in the Chinese market. Alibaba Cloud OSS has been connected here. Thank you very much. We have more good programs, such as Tencent Cloud COS, Qiniu Cloud, and Paiyun, etc., which are widely used in the Chinese market. popular.

4. I hope to be friendly and honest with the users in the Chinese market. I think there are many pirated users in the Chinese market, which are also caused by two misunderstandings. Thank you.

Chevereto's search volume in China's Baidu search engine is 555,000. Why not let misunderstandings resolve and open the Chinese market to achieve a win-win situation!

Translated by Google Translate

中文原文:
关于中国市场的一部分个人意见 希望作者阅读。
在2016年时我第一次接触到 chevereto 那是就很喜欢这款程序了,在那时的中国市场是没有一个类似的程序,苦于对程序的喜欢,我找了有正版程序的人,要求破解分享,我知道这种行为是错误的,在这里说一次 对不起 。
其实大家对中国市场,有很大的意见,对中国也有很大的意见,但是中国也需要随着世界的发展而发展,难免会对大家造成误会和误解,觉得中国是可恨的,可耻的。包括在这里的全球疫情中,全世界都觉得是"武汉"病毒,也不是新冠病毒。也包括某些国家的某些人收到的中国的支援,而“反咬"中国一口,觉得中国需要对世界买单,觉得我们支援大家是理所应当,是为我们的行为买单。如果是这么觉得我就觉得是大错特错,我们何不如像在清朝时的"闭关锁国"政策呢。因为我们做不到做事不理,在几千万年前我们都是同一个祖先。
在这里也希望得到作者的理解和支持。
直到2019年末我都在使用破解版(开心版) 到了2020年才使用的免费版。这我很抱歉。
在2016的中国市场 为什么我们不能支持正版。
1.在中国市场99%的人都不会或者不知道 PayPal。
2.在中国市场48USD=338.88 CNY。在当时的中国市场 并不会理解这么贵的程序。
3.乃至现场中国市场都不适用PayPal,而且个人觉得PayPal对中国大陆并不友好,收取高额的手续费。
在中国市场我们都是使用自己的支持程序,微信支付和支付宝,一开始的不友好导致后面的误会加深。
我在这里提出几点个人意见
1.希望作者针对中国市场,接入微信支付和支付宝支付,有利于个人和中国市场的购买。也可以给中国代理商。
2.针对中国市场,希望作者能接入些中国的程序,比如QQ登录,微信登录,微博登录等。。
在中国市场 Facebook、WhatsApp、 Skype、line、KakaoTalk 等程序都是不可用的
3.希望能多了解中国市场的云管理,阿里云OSS已接入 这里很谢谢作者,我们还有更多的好程序,例如 腾讯云COS,七牛云,又拍云等,在中国市场广受欢迎。
4.希望对中国市场的用户友好,坦诚相待,我想中国市场的盗版用户有很多,也是因为两方面的误会导致的,谢谢。

在中国百度搜索引擎中 chevereto 的搜索量有555000。何不让误会化解,打开中国市场,来达到共赢呢!

3.png

Go codecanyon.net and check the price of another image hosting scripts, and you will know the price of Chevereto is very reasonable.

Hi @losie, thanks for sharing.

You promt serval topics, I will try to answer to all of your questions and concerns.

The pricing

I believe that the biggest issue with the pricing is that I charge for the whole package, all at once. V4 will improve this situation, and I hope to migrate licensing to low monthly fees. That way, more will be able to try it fow a few months at a fraction of the cost.

Just do the math, $48/3years = $16/year = $1.33/month.

Payment methods (WeChat)

I noticed that they changed the application form recently. I will apply now as there's no country restriction at this time.

Before it was somehow complicated for me to support Wechat as there's no official agency support for it on my country. I've contacted a few middle services and I never heard back from them.

Hope that now works!

Access/integration with services (QQ, Tencent, etc)

The only limiting factor is the language barrier and restrictions (in some) services that avoid account creation for foreigners and whatnot.

I can't recall which service I was trying to use and I panic run away when it asked for a photo of my card ID.

All of the above makes slow and complicated to integrate these services. Ideally, Chinese devs should provide this functionality to the core but without any documentation or system made to be pluggable it will just not happen.

V4 should improve the situation, I mean I'm sure that after V4 this won't longer be an issue.

Popularity in China

Most of the chevereto.com website traffic is from China, which surpassed USA about 1-2 years ago. However, most of the user participation is still from USA and other western countries.

For me it is clear that the problem is the language barrier. Turns out that the universal language is English and I feel that besides from business deals, it will take long time to embrace Chinese as universal language. It is just too complicated to our eyes, and I bet is the same for you when seeing our rounded chars.

In any case, I think that Chinese users have to just drop by regardless of the language, just use translators and post original/translated. It will be better to at least know your translated needs and suggestions rather than don't know anything.

If there's something else I can do to make Chinese users more confortable using my services just let me know, I think that the project needs more voices from that side of the world.

Again, thanks for sharing and thank you for using Chevereto.

Last edited:
Go codecanyon.net and check the price of another image hosting scripts, and you will know the price of Chevereto is very reasonable.

That's a good point actually, why can't Chevereto be listed on Codecanyon? it's another revenue stream, unless there is something in the smallprint thats says you can't sell on CC and on your own site IDK :)

Payment methods (WeChat)

I noticed that they changed the application form recently. I will apply now as there's no country restriction at this time.

Before it was somehow complicated for me to support Wechat as there's no official agency support for it on my country. I've contacted a few middle services and I never heard back from them.

Hope that now works!

You can simply use Stripe, instead of the official one. It does support Alipay/WeChat Pay.
See more: https://stripe.com/docs/sources/alipay

Last edited:
Stripe doesn't work in Chile. I'm Chilean, and the "Chevere" company is also Chilean.
How about this, is this still not working in Chile?
https://www.payssion.com/en/index.html

P.S. Kindly note that this payment gateway needs about US$20 for each withdrawal(the price may be different for each country), each withdrawal process may cost up to 2 months to finish. This note is based on my friend's experience.

Last edited:
Payment method is really a big problem. hope you'll find a good way.

A few days ago I bought a MAC App: Forklift 3, I noticed that they are using fastspring.com, it support for Alipay for chinese people, you could check it is working in Chile or not.

each withdrawal process may cost up to 2 months to finish
tenor.gif

A few days ago I bought a MAC App: Forklift 3, I noticed that they are using fastspring.com, it support for Alipay for chinese people, you could check it is working in Chile or not.
I really don't like how much FastSpring pushes, they have been pushing me to use their service for years. They pushed so hard that now that I need to use the thing the account is locked because of a "test" store they made up in my account.

It seems that it will be https://www.nihaopay.com/ I'm already digging the API implementation.

Back