• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto with AUS ----> Chevereto 3.* - Convert script happening?

AshleyUK

💖 Chevereto Fan
Hi,
Just wondering if there are any plans to create a script to help us upgrade to Chev 3.*
Whilst retaining all current user details (logins and passwords) and also users images to their accounts?

I know that this AUS plugin wasn't created by Rodolfo, but I'm just wondering if anyone will be helping the people that decided to stick with it, until version 3.0 came along?

It would be awesome to be able to transfer everything over :)

Hi,

Technically speaking keep the users is possible. Passwords? I don't really think so unless Lautaro did an implementation using bcrypt. If he used anything else the password are lost unless he did direct passwords (without hashing).

Like I've told before, AUS convert script could happen but as you may be aware we are just releasing this new version and before any converters we need a more stable release.

Cheers.

Back