• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto v2.0.18

Sharkybro

Chevereto Member
I honestly don't know how to start a thread, and I don't know if this is the right section either, but scre* that. This is important.

Rodolfo, I like to keep good scripts away from bad people, and that's why I browse ScriptMafia.
I saw that Chevereto v2.0.18 was in the "Top 10" list, and that's not good.

I have a direct-link for the thread, and a direct link for the download, so just let me know if you need them!

Thank you for pointing out this subject.

I'm aware of all the threads, topics, pages, forums, etc where Chevereto is being stolen but not all the copyright violations can be taken down. If a site is hosted on Malaysia or some other countries you can't take down that content because those countries don't have a law against that.

Since the system used to track down the user who leaks the software have been cracked, I'm afraid that I can't tell who are the users that are participating in this violation, could be anyone. But I'm focused on the people who pays for the script and not in the people who leak it and let others benefit for free for my work. Piracy will always exists if there is no copyright protection worldwide.

Is sadly because Chevereto offers by far the best deal on the web. No other script sells lifetime license + support + no fee for copyright removal on the template and I think that there are few script who gets this kind of attention from his developers. I can understand when people null scripts that are way to expensive and their support is a joke, but here in Chevereto the things are different: Cheap license and great deal.

So... May i ask what else is needed to stop piracy? This people have always claim that the piracy won't exist if the product and the deal is great but that is just a lie. Even scripts which cost 5 bucks gets stolen, so that's not true. The real true is that this people love to steal and not pay for what they use. I have saw people even in wjunction asking for support and is obvious that they aren't clients because almost every tech support issue here gets solved in no time so why ask outside?

This people also gets money from this piracy. For instance, ScriptMafia gets money from all the ads that they have and the group that release the nulled version have things like premium accounts and also a ton of ads. This is just hypocrisy, this people is stealing the work of honest people, period. All the argument of censorship, free Internet, bla bla bla and related terms is just junk words to try to don't lose this no copyright heaven where this parasites can earn some bucks by stealing your job.

But that is the current playground not just for Chevereto but for anyone. The difference is that Chevereto sells a lot of licenses not thanks because the piracy links gets stopped, is because Chevereto sells something that most of the people will love to buy and that's the right angle. People who don't like to buy Chevereto and still want to use is people that all that they have is stolen so I don't care of those creeps.

That is so true. Most people don't have common sense, so they acctually prefer stealing the great and honest work of a script developer like you.
And it's true, even the best script with low prices gets stolen, but that's because people don't know how the script developers work. Simple as that.

True, piracy will always exist, but at least the ISPs should take some actions. I had a forum once, my security manager contacted the ISPs to the users that performed illegal stuff, spammed, flooded, stole or released nulled scripts, and the ISPs blocked that user from Internet, or from the website. Actions like that should be performed by all ISPs, and the ISPs should check the user history, because obviously they have the power and possibilities to do this, but they are just lazy. It honestly pisses me off.

I am a web designer, and every scripts and etc. I use, they are bought. I don't know what the problem is spending a few bucks on a great script that gives you the best. It's pathetic. And that pisses me off.

People just want to spend their money on other things, like McDonalds, BurgerKing, some clothing-stores and some other irl stores. But honestly, why can't people use their cash on scripts with a honest meaning, instead of stealing it, sharing it, or use the stolen property of script developers ?

Is people who thinks that is right and not bad to steal from others. What is the difference if you come to my house and steal my things? Things that I earn with my job? Is the same thing, you take something that doesn't belong to you and you use it on your behalf. When people starts to notice that using illegal stuff means that you are actually like the people that stole your TV then the people will understand.

That correct, it is like shoplifting. You do exactly the same, but just online.

And that time wont come in this life-cyclus. Unfortinately..

I admit that some scripts are overpriced (vB?) but most are fairly priced and represent the artists work. Chevereto is a script that is more than fairly priced and $30 is really not much money.

That is correct. vBulletin could have been price-reduced, and other scripts aswell, but Chevereto do have the perfect price for all the features - heck, it's better than perfect.

And yes, it does give you a "taste" of the creator, and by stealing others scripts, you just give others a taste of yourself.

I don't believe Rodolfo should worry about this. By paying for this great script we get the developer's direct support, they don't. And since they couldn't just pay a few bucks for the script and instead downloaded a nulled version I'm sure they will be going nowhere with any of their image hosting sites, since they want everything free and having a good image upload site requires a good server not just any shared hosting etc..

About the vBulletin comments, i think it is not overpriced at all. It's a one time fee and you're getting the best forum software ever. I currently run 3 forums with vb licenses, and I'm really satisfied with their product and support.

Just do not allow who 's use nulled chevereto script access this 4r . And if they don't pay. They cannot get support , cannot get or buy MOD, and cannot learn the way how to make their nulled site complete more and more !!

Back