• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto & RocksDB ?

M

matou19

Hello !

I tried RocksDB in my server for the images table, but now the search function doesn't work anymore. When I try to search something :

Error: SQLSTATE [HY000]: General Error: 1214 The type of table used (ROCKSDB) does not support FULLTEXT indexes

Do you know if any update will fix it in the future ?

Thank you

Current MyRocks limitations

No support for Online DDL, Foreign Key, Spatial Index, and Fulltext Index yet
▪ All tables must have Primary Key
▪ No next key locking support, ROW based binary logging must be used
▪ Full durability with XA (binlog and MyRocks) is not supported
▪ Either ORDER BY DESC or ASC is slow
▪ Bulk deletes slow Select/Update/Delete

RocksDB is not build to use it with Scripts like Chevereto.

Far as I'm aware, you can use RocksDB as database storage engine (replacement of MyISAM, Inno) but not as a drop-in replacement for MySQL/MariaDB.

Far as I'm aware, you can use RocksDB as database storage engine (replacement of MyISAM, Inno) but not as a drop-in replacement for MySQL/MariaDB.

Exactly. I have mariadb for the server, & rocksdb as database storage engine. But I only have this error when I try to make a research in the images/albums.
Do you know if it can be fixed ?

I have to use rocksdb because I have a lot of images, the loading is pretty slow otherwise

Back