• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

Chevereto not reading updated php.ini

robman510

Chevereto Member
I have deployed chevereto via portainer(docker), however it is not reading my updated php.ini settings and when I go to the Image Upload settings it still says my max upload size is 2M. In the docker-compose I have specified where the php.ini is located (see below). I originally had this problem before and solved it by the volume configuration below. Is there something else I need to update these settings? I have tried redeploying and rebooting the server. I'm not sure where its still pulling the default values from.

docker-compose:
volumes:
- /srv/rpimage/conf/Chevereto/chevereto_images:/var/www/html/images:rw
- /srv/rpimage/conf/php.ini:/etc/php/7.4/apache2/php.ini:ro

contents of php.ini:
upload_max_filesize = 50M
post_max_size = 50M
memory_limit = 512M
max_execution_time = 180

I figured it out a work around. My container was not loading the php.ini from my host system. So I used portainer's built in bash console for the chevereto container. Once inside I used "php --ini" to see where the file was located. I found the path for it but no php.ini was present or loaded. I changed to the directory shown and using "nano php.ini" I input the correct settings and saved. Then I rebooted the container from portainer. This has corrected my problem.

Do note that, it is nothing to do with Chevereto as it is just an app. And it reads what your system reports. So it is more of your system issue which you sorted out.

Back