• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.
  • Chevereto Support CLST

Support response

Support checklist

• ⚠️ Got a Something went wrong message? Read this guide and provide the actual error. Do not skip this.
    • ✅ Confirm that the server meets the System Requirements
    • 🔥 Check for any available Hotfix - your issue could be already reported/fixed
    • 📚 Read documentation - It will be required to Debug and understand Errors for a faster support response

Chevereto load cpu 200-300%, how to fix?

Version
PHP version
Database driver
MySQL
Database version
Apache 2.4
Web browser
Chrome

Alex1990

Chevereto Member
Previously, I worked on the old server and everything was fine, the was cpu loaded very small, but I moved to a new server and everything became very bad, the site works but very slowly, cpu load 200-300% although I only have 500 images and the database size is only 1 mb, PHP 8.2, PHP INI settings:

display_errors = Off
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 600
max_input_vars = 1000
memory_limit = 128M
post_max_size = 20M
session.gc_maxlifetime = 1440
session.save_path = "/var/cpanel/php/sessions/ea-php82"
upload_max_filesize = 20M
zlib.output_compression = Off

my server config:
Intel Xeon E3-1230v3-v6
4 Cores, 8 Threads
32 Gb DDR4 memory
2x500 Gb SSD drive
Unlimited traffic 100 mbit/sec port

pls help(

2024-03-14_215934.png

You should determine if these are bots hitting you, I've seen this happening with spiders and crawlers. Just block them and setup a robots.txt file with instructions for white hat crawlers.

If these aren't bots (real traffic) then you should be focusing on tweaking php-fpm.

Check connecting IPs, tail the access log. If possible, try enabling a firewall to automatic deal with this kind of stuff.

Back