• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto error: Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

imgincloud

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
I have just added new external storage. Then I tried to upload new file but I get "Chevereto error: Internal Server Error"

This also gives effect to image / album views. Any menu in Explore categories are not working and give same error.

I turned on debug level 3 and following appears:

Fatal error [400]: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1021 Disk full (/tmp/#sql_2f03_3.MAI); waiting for someone to free some space... (errno: 28 "No space left on device")
Triggered in /app/lib/classes/class.listing.php at line 347

Stack trace:
#0 /app/routes/route.explore.php(80): CHV\Listing->exec()
#1 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(216): G\Handler->{closure}(G\Handler)
#2 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(120): G\Handler->processRequest()
#3 /app/loader.php(615): G\Handler->__construct(Array)
#4 /index.php(20): include_once('/app/loader.php')

The site is hosted at TMDHosting.

Thanks

Fatal error [400]: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1021 Disk full (/tmp/#sql_2f03_3.MAI); waiting for someone to free some space... (errno: 28 "No space left on device")

That tells you everything. Your disk is full and MySQL is unable to allocate more rows. You should free some disk or get more storage for MySQL.

Cheers,
Rodolfo.

Yep, I thought so but TMD hosting features unlimited disk space. Moreover, my account consumes only less than 1GB (879 MB and something).

Should I open support ticket at TMDHosting?

Chevereto doesn't handle your hosting account at all. You will have to ask at TMDHosting.

update: well, it seems working now. And yes, may be it was something happened at hosting's end.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back