• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto error: Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

dandanch

Chevereto Member
Fatal error [100]: Missing $type
Triggered in /app/lib/functions.php at line 73

Stack trace:
#0 /app/lib/classes/class.listing.php(625): CHV\missing_values_to_exception(CHV\Listing, 'CHV\ListingException', Array, 100)
#1 /app/lib/classes/class.listing.php(112): CHV\Listing->validateInput()
#2 /app/routes/route.explore.php(81): CHV\Listing->exec()
#3 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(216): G\Handler->{closure}(G\Handler)
#4 /lib/G/classes/class.handler.php(120): G\Handler->processRequest()
#5 /app/loader.php(591): G\Handler->__construct(Array)
#6 /index.php(20): include_once('/app/loader.php')

After updating to the latest release, I received this "Chevereto error: Internal Server Error" when going to page 2 when I'm in Recent, Trending or Popular that seems to be the only time I receive the internal server error.

My setting for list pagination mode:
"classic pagination"

Last edited:
Try to use endless scrolling for now. I'm working on this.

I'm still on 3.9.3 and I am getting the ! Notice about a newer version available, but if I do "Check for updates" it says "This website is running latest Chevereto version". Are these issues related?

No, most likely your notice was activated when the new version was available, because of some issues with the new release he had to take it off line. so now 3.9.3 would be the latest release.

I've just released v3.9.5 which fixes this issue, you should update and get this working right away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back