• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto error: Internal Server Error

Status
Not open for further replies.

bee

💖 Chevereto Fan
Hi,

I got the error "Chevereto error: Internal Server Error" on one of my sites.
I can open the login page, I can log in and also I can open the dashboard.

The error log is empty and also I cannot enable the debug level.

Any ideas?

Glad to know that you fixed it, in the future try to rely in debug_mode = 3 which is perfect to check what's going on.

P.S. Sorry for the late reply, at my local time you posted this at 1 AM I was sleeping.

Yeah, I know ... we are in different timezones.

But as I wrote already. I was not able to activate or set the debug level from dashboard. The pulldown menu was disabled.

Yeah, I know ... we are in different timezones.

But as I wrote already. I was not able to activate or set the debug level from dashboard. The pulldown menu was disabled.

Debug mode 3 can be set by editing the settings.php file. https://chevereto.com/docs/debug

I thought in that when I added those debug levels, those can be only tweaked if you have access to the files in your server, meaning that only website owners can change that.

Ok ... Good to know - but hope don't need this information again ;)
This also took me way to long to figure out in the past. It's listed in the documentation however.

@Rodolfo might I suggest you put a note in the admin panel telling people how to change it?

@Rodolfo might I suggest you put a note in the admin panel telling people how to change it?

I already did that, thing is that you don't need that info until you can only see the plain "Internal server error" message.

upload_2016-9-14_21-31-5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back