• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto error: Internal Server Error - SQL seems to be emptied

Status
Not open for further replies.

faizan08

Chevereto Member
Website URL
<private>

Chevereto version

Description of the issue
Hello,

My site showing 'Chevereto error: Internal Server Error', it used to be fixed by running SQL repair command via SSH, but it didn't this time around. The site.com/dashboard URL was accessible, So I logged into my account and updated it to the latest version as an update was available thinking this might fix it. After that, it didn't show 'Chevereto error: Internal Server Error' for some time, but all my images were gone from the site, now it's showing that error again, and I can't login to admin area as well. Though direct image URLs are working. I took backup of my SQL and it sizes about 2.5MB, it used to be around 100MB. Kindly take a look.

Thanks.

Which is the actual website path? You sent root access, not the path where I can find the actual installation files. Nevermind, figured out. In the future please always include the path.

Now, before going panic you should always enable debug mode 3 and see what's really going on. I did that and your website now works fine, I only touched app/settings.php and it worked.

Like I said, in the future do the usual steps described here.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back