• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto + CloudFlare + Mandrill

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mortgage

Chevereto Member
Hello,

Is anyone using Chevereto v3.6.2 with CloudFlare enabled (at /dashboard/settings/external-services) and having any issues with sending emails with Mandrill?

After nearly 4 weeks of being unable to send emails and speaking to Arvixe and Mandrill support it seems I was able to find out why emails were not sending It seems If I enabled CloudFlare [/dashboard/settings/external-services] Mandrill errors and unable to send any emails and takes ages to save changes also. I back-tracked to when emails were last sending and noticed that's the same day I enabled CloudFlare support inside Chevereto so I disabled it just to see and then tried a password reset request and a signup and the emails send within seconds from Mandrill I then enabled CloudFlare again and left it 15 min then requested another password reset.. never arrived.

Any ideas or anyone else using all three services and working fine? It was fine back when I was running Chevereto v3.5.14 (never did get reCaptcha V2 to work even after creating new keys?) before updating to 3.6.2.

Not sure how it's caused by CloudFlare though as they don't proxy/route emails.

Thanks.

Last weeks I've noticed random poor Mandrill performance, not only in Chevereto but with everything. I've noticed delays up to one hour in email delivery and according to them is just a Gmail issue. It doesn't happen all the time and I've just tested demo and the email was instant.

Anyway, I've CloudFlare + Mandrill in the demo and I don't have issues. You should try checking this: https://mandrillapp.com/settings/sending-domains and make sure that your domain is OK to send. You should also see the Mandrill outbound emails, they log everything.

Captura.JPG

Last weeks I've noticed random poor Mandrill performance, not only in Chevereto but with everything. I've noticed delays up to one hour in email delivery and according to them is just a Gmail issue. It doesn't happen all the time and I've just tested demo and the email was instant.

Anyway, I've CloudFlare + Mandrill in the demo and I don't have issues. You should try checking this: https://mandrillapp.com/settings/sending-domains and make sure that your domain is OK to send. You should also see the Mandrill outbound emails, they log everything.

I see, Gmail does seem to do that to a few email services (sendgrind was the same) my emails are sending now I disabled CloudFlare in the external services settings page but the second I enable it emails stop sending again (signup and password resets for example) disable it and they send again instantly and show on https://mandrillapp.com/activity (but If CloudFlare is enabled they don't even show on the activity page).

I just re-checked mandrill sending domains and tracking domains and both Verified and both valid (DKIM and SPF). Although I am using CloudFlare via Arvixe integration (i.e set it up in cPanel not manually not sure about you?)

I configured CloudFlare manually. And that also needs to add some TXT records in CloudFlare DNS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back