• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 3.2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Chevereto 3.2.5 (2014-06-04)
- Added API v1 (Bridge API)
- Improved thumbnail embed codes on upload
- Fixed app/install.php bugs with some MySQL versions

Affected files and folders (from 3.2.4)
- app/app.php
- app/install/
- app/lib/
- app/routes/
- app/themes/Peafowl/dashboard.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/snippets/anywhere_upload.php

Check the README.txt for install and update instructions.

https://chevereto.com/panel/downloads

Last edited:
mariano-rajoy-mueca733ad.jpg

yes leeson, this is intresting and also intresting because people can search on photos!
probably an option that i see in other cms will be intresting. creating custom information forms for images. as example: this photo is made inside city: new york. also fun if we gonna use google maps.
so an option that will be able to make custom text fields,dropdown list inside the dashboard, than people can fill this info if they upload the photo. also nice to start customize your website fully with own info and not only description :)

by the way i translate english to dutch rodolfo probably you can launch it on your next update. maybe some info need to change because i only see text on the translate page and not the location :)

by the way i translate english to dutch rodolfo probably you can launch it on your next update. maybe some info need to change because i only see text on the translate page and not the location :)

Ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back