• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 3.2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi

Could you not use the android SDK ? different android versions are available for it and you could simulate the issue ?

Also any information we can forward to you to help in it ?

Hi

Could you not use the android SDK ? different android versions are available for it and you could simulate the issue ?

Also any information we can forward to you to help in it ?
Nope, is not the same. Like I told you before, I tested in an Android device and it worked but the problem is that with Android you never can be sure. In iPhone you are 100% sure how Safari will behave but in Android you don't know that because since you can add things like keyboard replacements or maybe other addons you can't tell exactly what is causing a give issue unless you can reproduce the issue. Only then you can debug using a PC + the device and only then you will know what is exactly causing the issue.

Is like when a desktop browser crash, you need to do some hooks and break on exceptions, etc. In mobile is the same but you need the real device.

so what can we do to send you the information you would need ? if you tell me in a private msg i will be able to do it for you with a brand new and a daily used phone. :)

I will try to see if I get anything from the emulator. Hopefully is just a know bug of jQuery or something.

Sadly I don't have a kit to debug in Android devices, it will take me some time to debug that platform because their platforms are very different from each vendor.

Right, cool! well at least we've got a responsive design now! :)

also, my users seem to have this random problem.

when you upload something, wait for it to complete, move(from the upload box) the files to an album, you'll find an empty album with the date stamp etc in your profile?

is this a bug or a "feature" ? I personally think that right after upload/move the old/temp folder should be gone? I guess it's a bug no?

Thanks

Many things are still being improved so you should expect better effects and events with time ;)

I was able to debug the issues on Android and we should expect a release this Friday which will include a fix for that. :)

Chevereto uplaoder is an Ajax uploader. I don't know what you intended to ask.

i have a old bot. this bot using api but this new release dont have any api.

example

domain.com/b.php&file=http://dsada.com&title=dsada&desc=dsadas&category=Cars

b.php using your uploader but i dont want to use browse domain.com and upload it my all pictures.

i have some sites and i need upload all images to chevreto. i need url full link output too..

i need seo description, seo title, seo tags(optional) too.

but how? any tricks?

sorry for my poor english.

You might not like me for asking this... But with each version... Could we get a list of which files are updated and not simply the directories... Some of us with custom themes need just the updates and not a full theme write over. I also have various core files modified. :p

You might not like me for asking this... But with each version... Could we get a list of which files are updated and not simply the directories... Some of us with custom themes need just the updates and not a full theme write over. I also have various core files modified. :p
Major versions (3.1, 3.2, 3.X) will always have a lot of files being touched. Minor releases (3.1.0, 3.2.1, etc) always include the list of affected files.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back