• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 3.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Chevereto 3.1.2 (2014-04-25)
- Fixed issues with EXIF display in image view
- Fixed issues with login modal and social networks setup
- Bigger user avatars
- Home user can be null (it will show last public uploads if null)
- Added custom theme hooks (header, footer and style.css)

Affected files and folders
- lib
- app/app.php
- app/lib
- app/routes/route.dashboard.php
- app/routes/route.image.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/custom_hooks
- app/themes/Peafowl/dashboard.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/footer.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/header.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/image.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/login.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/settings.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/snippets/modal_login.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/signup.php
- app/themes/Peafowl/style.css

https://chevereto.com/panel/downloads

Last edited:
Home user can be null (it will show last public uploads if null) -what does this mean? show it lates uploaded pictures or is there a form on dashboard?

Home user can be null (it will show last public uploads if null) -what does this mean? show it lates uploaded pictures or is there a form on dashboard?
If you set that to zero (0) or just leave it blank home will show all recent images.

when do you think to enable multiserver? / a second idea : supporting s3 without an api - so "_IMG_URL" editable.. this will be a great update i think..

check out speed - i think i made it...
http://www.pixt.asia/user/avdsachsenrallye/albums/

I've to deal with a lot of feature requests so you must understand that is pretty hard to me to put dates to features. The only thing sure is that the system is under a high development activity so that closes the gap with all the missing things.

Last edited:
and by the way - is there an option to add keywords or description to all images of an album once?

for searching imges...

In the future please use the Tech support forums (styling, custom, etc) to post this issues.

My current version 3.1 . Now just Replaced Affected and File and folder is okey . or need to run instal.php ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back