• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 3.0

Lastopp

Chevereto Member
Hello,

I am still running the old Chevereto 2.x.x and it's great, the only reason I haven't upgraded yet is because I like to keep everything as simple as possible. No login, just basic image sharing.

Is it possible to disable the more advanced functions in 3.0? to make it more like the old Chevereto.

In v3.X you can disable signups, explorer, search, etc. So I believe that you can get almost the same functionality.

Maybe you could do a list of the things that you don't want and I can tell you if that can be easily enabled or disabled.

I did some testing and it worked great. Only thing I had to do that wasn't possible in settings(?) was removing "Sign in" from the header.

But in 2.6 I use filenaming random, what would this be in 3.0? I tried random but the names are very long. How does "id" work? what does it mean by "ID" will name the image just like the image ID.

Random filenaming works same as v2.X, a little bit longer. Id filanaming means that /image/<id> binds to /images/<id>.jpg

Back