• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 2.5.x Browser Plugin Generator (FireFox/Chrome - Supported!)

I've just tried it and it's working fine for me.

As the error seems to be due to the icon, are you sure the dimensions are correct? Remembering that you need to select a 32x32 size image.

Oh! I tried 64. Then down to 48 cause I assumed the error explained a bit. Didn't realize I had to go a bit lower. XD Thanks.

You're welcome :)
Actually. It's still not working for me. :S I think I'm doing something wrong. So far I've tried different filetypes for the icons, using different sized images for the icons, etc. But always the same error. I even tried smaller icons. D:

Actually. It's still not working for me. :S I think I'm doing something wrong. So far I've tried different filetypes for the icons, using different sized images for the icons, etc. But always the same error. I even tried smaller icons. D:

I honestly don't know what you're doing wrong.

I just created one and it works fine.

Rpog.png

Follow that exact format, just replace your site names where mine is.

And make sure the image your uploading for favicon is 16x16 and icon is 32x32 and use .png format for consistency.

If you still get an error, take a screenshot of the form you're filling out and then send it. Or simply send me the images and what you want included and I'll make it for you.

And please do make sure your API it set to public under /includes/config.php

I honestly don't know what you're doing wrong.

I just created one and it works fine.

Rpog.png

Follow that exact format, just replace your site names where mine is.

And make sure the image your uploading for favicon is 16x16 and icon is 32x32 and use .png format for consistency.

If you still get an error, take a screenshot of the form you're filling out and then send it. Or simply send me the images and what you want included and I'll make it for you.

And please do make sure your API it set to public under /includes/config.php

XD Maybe I'm just missing something. I PM'd you. Still not working. D:

No reason it would not work.

API is unchanged.

Even if the API was modified and the generator was outdated you could simply edit the plugin yourself, there is only one file that's important.

Well it's pretty clear that it's not the plugin's fault.

You can't access that file on your webserver, so you can't use the API & the plugin to upload a pic.

--> allow access to api.php, chmod, chown etc.

I hate to ask, but is the Opera and Safari plugin officially dead?

Edit 1: The Chrome plugin works, but doesn't redirect to the photo viewing page.
Edit 2: Same with the Firefox plugin.

I hate to ask, but is the Opera and Safari plugin officially dead?

Edit 1: The Chrome plugin works, but doesn't redirect to the photo viewing page.
Edit 2: Same with the Firefox plugin.

Not it's not dead, more like a pain to write a compiler system for it.

Although, Google Chrome was a pain.

Hi, can you make for chrome extension to export source ? Want to submit it to google store extension and allow just unpacked files.
BTW firefox extension is not working

Thanks

Back