• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 2.2.3 flood emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gunz

Chevereto Member
Rodolfo, i advice to put a delay for email. I mean if the system report an IP1 it can send max 1 email every tot minutes. (obviuvsly for the same ip, if the IP is different is reported by new email)

Because now i have for example 50 email for only one ip in 8 minutes with the same information.

User IP xx.xx.xx.xxx

Uploads per time period
Minute: 0
Hour: 30
Week: 37
Month: 37

I have 50 email that have the same informations sent from 16.50 to 16.58

PHP:
/**
* flood_report_email
* Enter a email address if you want to recieve flood reports.
* The email will be sent using the php mail() function
* Note: This could mean a lot of emails, it depends on how many people use your website.
*/

This will always sent a email if someone try to upload a image and he is on the flood range. Even if is the same IP, because he is attempting to flood you and the email is to let you take action like block the IP. If you don't like those emails then don't set that value because the whole point of the email notification is to help you to identify the IP and ban it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back