• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 2.0.8

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rodolfo

⭐ Chevereto Godlike
Chevereto Staff
Administrator
Chevereto 2.0.8 (2011-08-04) release notes
- Fixed issue with imageconvolution (post 1 | post 2)
- Added Danish, Welsh and Persian languages

Upgrade from 2.0.7 | Affected files & folders
- content/languages/cy
- content/languages/da
- content/languages/fa
- includes/classes/class.upload.php

ReDRuSH said:
I cant download it. It askes me to buy licence again ?
That's impossible, every client can download it. Try again ;)

rodolfo, here
Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJLYBcPvtsw
so you can believe me.
thanks.

maybe you can pm me the link to download?

I will like to do 2.1 but I need to change a few things on the script that come on the last minute because some recent events. Also I want to move the forums to IPB but that means to change the whole user-client logic =/

Anyway, I'm making my mind.

Rodolfo said:
I will like to do 2.1 but I need to change a few things on the script that come on the last minute because some recent events. Also I want to move the forums to IPB but that means to change the whole user-client logic =/

Anyway, I'm making my mind.

Sounds like fun...

http://www.forummatrix.org/compare/Invision-Power-Board+punBB

Good thing they support punBB to IPB...

http://www.invisionpower.com/suite/convert.php

Once that all works, I assume you're going to figure out the 'Client-Login' logic where we 'download' the script.

Once converted use SMTP to send mail and we might have to be forced to change our passwords whereas the e-mail will come in handy.

Convert PunBB to IPB is not hard, but the whole client-logic is made on the PunBB "API" so the methods must be ported to whatever IPB uses.

I know a little about IPB, but I'm more of a vBulletin user myself.

This was about 5 years back, converted all a phpBB to IPB...and all the users were 'admins' and all the admins were 'users'...

Cory said:
I know a little about IPB, but I'm more of a vBulletin user myself.

This was about 5 years back, converted all a phpBB to IPB...and all the users were 'admins' and all the admins were 'users'...

I think that I better pay for the conversion service, I'm lazy at this age.

You will have a lot of fun with IPB and you can setup NEXUS for the purchases, license management and support if you want to.
Also you can setup a marketplace for the plugins, hacks, themes, that will be a great add-on for the community.

Great job!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back