• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Chevereto 13th anniversary

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's pretty cool, how many paid installations out the 20k if that's not too intrusive?

That's pretty cool, how many paid installations out the 20k if that's not too intrusive?
With the scope of the information that I can collect,and taking in consideration the paid accounts, and API usage, I could say around 5k? To be honest I don't know exactly how many installations are out there, I don't ping.

Imo the number of installs is data just about the surface. Is the base number to define your size, but it has a completely different mean here, it just miss the number of actual end users. The actual people using it for sharing their photos is beyond my knowledge 😱

I'm crawling up the walls for v4 ;)
What I'm most looking forward is to create Chevereto derivates. It will be great for me to study the versatility of the thing in real projects.

Nowadays I've been using it in documentation and it was great to get the job done quickly. I believe it took me less than a week to do everything from zero for both projects.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back