• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

[Chev3] Unable to upload large image files

Status
Not open for further replies.

TriHoang

Chevereto Member
My site work fine with small files under 1MB. However, when I tried to upload an image little bit big like 2MB I got an Internal Server Error. I know this is not server provider limitation because I have v2 running on the same spec VPS but different set up (Apache+MySQL) and it's working fine.
This is the error:
chev3-2.jpg

This is my server setup:
chev3-1.jpg

Please help, thank you!

That happens because in that 180 seconds the file upload wasn't completed due to network issues. There is nothing left to do besides of waiting for a chunked uploader or something that allows safely larger files.

But before, on this very same machine and same settings, it had a set up of Apache + PHP + MySQL(TurnkeyLinux stack) and everything just work well.
Now I am trying this set up of Nginx + PHP-CGI + MySQL (TurnkeyLinux stack) and this problem come up.

But before, on this very same machine and same settings, it had a set up of Apache + PHP + MySQL(TurnkeyLinux stack) and everything just work well.
Now I am trying this set up of Nginx + PHP-CGI + MySQL (TurnkeyLinux stack) and this problem come up.

Well, the only thing that can say you is the same. You have 180 seconds in which the file must be uploaded, processed and inserted. Is not happening in that time because the connection with the client is the factor that consumes time. If your client have lets say 128kb internet the process won't ever be completed at 180 seconds for a large file.

Like I said, there is nothing to do. Just wait for me to release an improved uploader. Before you ask, for all April we won't talk about new things just bugs and compatibility issues.

Cheers.

I got it fixed! It's working well now.
The problem is that I also need to edit the configuration on nginx.conf with things such as:
Code:
    fastcgi_read_timeout 300;
    client_max_body_size 20m;

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back