• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Check the errors to proceed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry about that... But can you give me a more, it is impossible to help you with that input.

Last edited:
There is nothing more to give. Debug is set to 3 and PHP error reporting enabled. I try to change the theme from light to dark and hit save. I get an error "Check the errors to proceed." and no changes are saved. I have set the error_log in php.ini but nothing is getting logged. Is there a way to clear Custom JS code in themes. I think it might be causing the error.

What about the following:

- Chevereto version
- Steps that cause the issue

Using: 3.8.6 Not sure what caused. I think it might have been <script> tags in Custom JS code. Is there a way to manual clear Custom JS code section? It has been only happening in themes and no other section.

This is very odd. The problem is the logo height stuff, but I fixed that thing for this release. At least that was one of the things that I fixed.

I will need to check it again.

The quickfix for this is to open app/routes/route.dashboard.php

Replace this:
PHP:
'validate'    => isset($_POST['theme_logo_height']) ? filter_var($_POST['theme_logo_height'], FILTER_VALIDATE_INT) : TRUE,

With this:
PHP:
'validate'    => !empty($_POST['theme_logo_height']) ? filter_var($_POST['theme_logo_height'], FILTER_VALIDATE_INT) : TRUE,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back