• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Changing the home (index) page?

jonbenwaa

Chevereto Member
Hey guys, so I am wanting to add a few things to my site like a blog or maybe a forum. So I was just curious of the best way to do this? Can this be done with a few htaccess rewrites, or do I maybe just have to change a config somewhere? Please let me know, thanks!

Could you explain a little more what or how you want to add a blog or forum to the index? I couldn't quite understand your question.

I would like to make my website more than just a utility to upload images. After thinking about it some more last night, I think I just want to start with having the gallery show up when you come to the website. So when you go to suxorz.com, you will see the gallery, and then you can navigate over to upload an image. Does that make sense?

I understand. Sadly that needs quite a lot of coding to do it. You can either adapt the theme to fit your actual desgin and just emulate the menu of your site, that will be much more easier.

Back