• Welcome to the Chevereto user community!

Here users from all over the world gather around to learn the latest about Chevereto and contribute with ideas to improve the software.

Please keep in mind:

• 😌 This community is user driven. Be polite with other users.
    • 👉 Is required to purchase a Chevereto license to participate in this community (doesn't apply to Pre-sales).
    • 💸 Purchase a Pro Subscription to get access to active software support and faster ticket response times.

Changing tags

fpsbrian

Chevereto Noob
I really like this script, it's the best I've found and sent the link to a few friends. There is one thing I would like to change though...

After uploading an image I would like it to display the thumb, and when you insert the code given and post, it displays the full size image.

fpsbrian said:
I really like this script, it's the best I've found and sent the link to a few friends. There is one thing I would like to change though...

After uploading an image I would like it to display the thumb, and when you insert the code given and post, it displays the full size image.

Edit the inputs ;)

OK I found the section where I can change the code, just need to change the max size of the display after uploading?

Back